Vegetable Seed Balls. Pack of 6 Seed Balls ( Print language Tamil )
- The Perfect Return Gift for All Events
- Pack of 6 Vegetable Seed balls
- Print language - Tamil
- Minimum order Quantity : 20 boxes
- Delivery within 4 Days South India, Others 7 days
- Free Delivery - Order worth above Rs 1500.
How to use seed ball
Seeds List - randomly Mixed :Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Indian beans, Cluster beans, Bitter gourd, Snake gourd, Drumstick, Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Beet root.( Any 6 ).
What is a Seedball?
It is a set of seeds that has been wrapped in a mixture of clay and cow dung manure and then dried after forming balls. The seeds stay intact inside the seedball and are safe from insects and birds. The seeds start to germinate when there is enough water and sunlight.
How to Use Seedball?
Dig a 1 inch deep pit in your backyard or garden, and put the seed balls. If you water it thrice a week, the seed balls will grow well.